10 Best Ways to Make Money with Little to No Money to Start
by Robert G Brown
stardate Wednesday 12.19.2018
I hope you are pleasantly surprised at these valuable money making ideas for today’s world. Many people don’t see the opportunities that are right in front of their faces. …In avworld that wants instant gratification, the following are ways you can build an unbreakable foundation for your life, while cashing in now with what you already have.
1. Volunteering – volunteering your time and service looks good on your resume and can help you get a job before someone else with the same qualifications.
2. Charity – start a charity. People support good causes and value caring people. It’s a great way to build powerful relationships in your community.
3. Blog or News Website – spreading good information builds strong relationships with readers in your local and global communities.
4. Team Building – if you have the ability to build teams of like minded individuals with strong skill sets or willing learners, you can make any project work.
5. Communication – effective communication helps build long lasting relationships, start businesses, and make people happy. Finding out how to communicate in today’s stressed environment gives you advantages to help build the life of your dreams.
6. Side Work – scheduling side work in any area of work you are confident can help those in need that cannot afford a professional. How good you are at making new customers and keeping customers is in your job well done. Shoveling snow, raking leaves or cleanup operations are good examples, as well auto repair, computer repair, and any house repair or upgrade (general contracting), or you could give music or art lessons or any lessons that help people.
7. Indoor Farming and Gardening – cutting costs is as important as making money. If you can reduce bills like the grocery bill, by growing your own food, you can see having more money is like making money. …And you may be able to start a business with your newly aquired skills.
8. Hemp and Marijuana – this is the next big industry on the planet. It is a billion to trillion dollar industry and getting involved in any way has the potential to be profitable in many ways as your knowledge and understanding increase in value. Plus its value to humankind can help save the world. Ask the trees.
9. Downsize – garage sales to ebay get rid of clutter and old stuff to make room for new stuff. Craigslist.org is another place you can sell merchandise you don’t use anymore.
10. Follow Your Heart – true success is found when you know who you are.
A Course in Miracles