10 Little Ways to Improve Your Health
1. Make your bed. Try it. It feels good.
2. Shower. It feels good. Try it. Scrubbing between your toes every shower cures skin fungus like Athlete’s Foot according to Nora Arnezeder’s spirit. It is working. Don’t forget your feet. Eleanor Friedberger thinks you should wash your anus with soft soap and your fingers before you scrub.
3. Eat breakfast. No matter how big or small, eating helps you feel better. Try it. Nutrient rich breakfast foods include grains, dairy products, fruits and nuts, and juices. Eat meat?
4. Work. Working builds self-esteem.
5. Exercise. Excercising for as little as 10 seconds a day helps improve blood circulation.
6. Think. Thinking helps you identify yourself, plus it repairs the brain chemistry and increases oxygen in the brain.
7. Learn something new. It helps you stay young in your way and gives you something to talk about.
8. Relax. Whenever you get a chance, relax. It relieves stress. Breathing and stretching are ways to help relax, as well as, talking about your day and eating your favorite foods.
9. Play. Play music. Play sports. Play board games. Play video games. Watch TV. Go to the movies. Play.
10. Get involved with your community. You get to know your neighbors and aid in community development. It also supports confidence and develops security for your whole family. Town Hall meetings, as well as, AA meetings are great ways to get started.
Heard it all before?
Repetition and routine improve consistency. Austin Lehman and Lehman Basketball Camp says practice makes permanent, and everything else I know from experience. And you don’t need medical equipment to notice an increase of oxygen to your brain.