Alcoholics Anonymous Moral Inventory
1. Helpful – can find worms for money.
2. Inquisitive – willing to lose money to try to solve a riddle.
3. Confident – notice people like me.
4. Cunning – see society and the path it is on.
5. Patient – willing to learn if I am interested or don’t mind doing it for money.
6. Sweet – I still love my mom.
7. Ruthless – I make tough decisions.
8. Caring – I learned how to share from my parents and how to care for myself. Food, clothing, shelter, and doctors are part of our care and necessities even doctors in today’s world.
9. Stuck Up – I stick up for myself and others.
10. Okay – I like to learn about what is okay for me.