Blog Setup Service – $50
Are you interested in starting your own blog?
Do you need some help setting it up?
Well, I can set it up for you, and it will only cost you $50.
What does the $50 include?
- Up to 2 hours or work (additional time will be billed at $25 an hour)
- Quick WordPress Setup with you Web Host Provider
- Comes with up to 5 pages (no content included)
- A very simple starter logo (nothing fancy)
- I will also install an SEO plugin to help you get ranked quickly with Google.
What you need to get started:
- A domain name and a web host (I recommend GoDaddy.com. You can get a free domain with an economy hosting plan. The hosting plan will cost about $3.99 a month if you purchase for a year.) Here is the link to GoDaddy.com: http://godaddy.com
- You will need a WordPress theme. I recommend the Striking Theme by Kaptinlin. Here is the link: http://themeforest.net/item/striking-multiflex-ecommerce-responsive-wp-theme/128763/. This theme is easy to use, looks good, and I am familiar with it. If you pick a theme I am not familiar with…it could take more time to setup. This means more money out of your pocket. If you are interested in browsing other themes, here’s a link: http://themeforest.net
- There a several free WordPress themes available, if you want to keep you costs down. They are available in the back of office of your WordPress setup.
These are great options for getting started. If your blog becomes successful, you can always upgrade your website. Good Luck…I look forward to hearing from you. Please send me a message by clicking here: CONTACT